Hand-Selected Timothy Grass
Small companion animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other herbivores
- Moderate to low protein, moderate sugar and high fiber content.
- Environmentally friendly (no plastic liner) specially designed reclosable box for ease of storage and cleanliness
- Always Fresh ‘From Our Field - To Your Home’
- All-Natural and Free of Any Additives or Preservatives
- Hand-Selected for Optimal Product Quality
- Stimulates Chewing Which Promotes Dental & Digestive Health
- Encourages Natural Foraging Behaviors
- Available in: 18 oz and 48 oz bags | 10# and 25# boxes
Buy from Standlee
Contact your local store for information on Standlee product availability.Find a Store
Also available online at:
|Crude Protein||Min 8%|
|Crude Fat||Min 1.5%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 35%|
Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Timothy Grass Forage
The digestive systems of many small animals are designed to digest fiber, often requiring up to 80% of their diets as high-quality fiber. Of that amount, 10-25% should come from long-stem forage to encourage natural foraging behavior, help wear down teeth and prevent boredom. Standlee recommends selecting a commercial fiber-based, vitamin and mineral fortified food, like PremiYum fortified food, and pair it with high-quality, hand-selected long-stem forage. Timothy Grass is NOT intended to be the only component of the diet. Place forages in a hopper or bin to prevent spoilage. Remove any uneaten forage if it becomes wet, damp, or soiled.
Feeding a small amount of fresh forage stimulates chewing, which aids in proper teeth wear and promotes a healthy digestive system.
Always provide clean, fresh water daily. Store forage in a cool, dry place. Reclose after each use.
Please contact your veterinarian or call us at 800-398-0819 with any specific questions regarding your animal’s diet.
Storage and Shelf Life
Proper storage includes keeping the product dry and unexposed to the elements. Simply reclosing our specially designed box helps keep our forages dry and free from contamination. Instructions on how to reclose the box are printed on the top flap. Learn More