On this episode, co-hosts Dr. Tania Cubitt and Katy Starr discuss:
• How horses digest oils if they don’t have gall bladders
• Why horses need Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids in their diet
• What common types of oils we can add to horse diets and which to avoid
And so much more about oils/fats in horse diets!
Have any topics you want to hear more about? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other resources –
- Benefits of Canola Oil for Horses - https://www.standleeforage.com/standlee-barn-bulletin/benefits-of-canola-oil-for-horses/
- Have a topic idea or feedback to share? We want to connect with you! Email email@example.com
- Share our podcast and learn more about our co-hosts at our Beyond the Barn podcast page
- SUBSCRIBE to the Beyond the Barn podcast email to be an exclusive insider!
- Find us on Apple, Spotify or Google Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE, so you never miss an episode.
WRITE A REVIEW
If you enjoy the Beyond the Barn Podcast, please consider taking a minute to rate and review the podcast on these popular platforms.