On this episode, we get to know equine nutritionist, Dr. Tania Cubitt. She shares what it was like growing up in Australia, who and what inspired her to pursue equine nutrition as a career and some of her most interesting traveling abroad experiences, including encountering an equestrian riding school IN a shopping mall!
Have an idea of a future guest you’d like us to interview? Let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a topic idea or feedback to share? We want to connect with you! Email email@example.com
- Share our podcast and learn more about our co-hosts on our Beyond the Barn podcast page
- Check out the Standlee Barn Bulletin Blog
- Find more nutritional resources from Dr. Stephen Duren and Dr. Tania Cubitt https://www.standleeforage.com/nutrition/
- Connect with Standlee on Facebook and Instagram
WRITE A REVIEW
If you enjoy the Beyond the Barn Podcast, please consider taking a minute to rate and review the podcast on these popular platforms.