Premium Chopped Timothy
Recommended For:Mature Horses, Overweight Horses, Performance Horses, Early Pregnant Mares, Senior Horses, And Breeding Stallions
Premium Timothy Grass Chopped is highly palatable and molasses-free. Chopped forage is cut into 2-4 inch pieces for easier digestion and horses with dental issues. For increased Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, chopped forage is sprayed with canola oil.
NET WT. 25lb (11.3 Kg)
Get FREE SHIPPING on all U.S. orders over $50*
*Free standard shipping applied at checkout. This offer is not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Buy from Standlee
Please contact your local store for information on Standlee product availability.
Get expert advice on what forage is right for your horse with the Standlee Forage Finder®
OTHER PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Rich in Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids
- Senior Friendly
- Highly Palatable
Per Pound of Forage
|Crude Protein||Min 8%|
|Crude Fat||Min 2%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 28%|
|Dietary Starch||Min 0.5%|
|Digestible Energy||1 Mcal/lb|
|Omega 3||Min 8%|
|Omega 6||Min 12%|
Timothy Grass Sun-Cured (Chopped), Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Glycerin, Green Tea Extract
Chopped forage is designed to allow for an easy transition; however, to minimize digestive upset, we recommend gradually replacing existing hay with the same weight of Standlee forage over a seven to fourteen (7-14) day period.
- Weigh the amount of forage provided to each horse to ensure you are feeding the proper amount.
- Chopped forage is often mixed with the grain portion of a diet to slow the rate of intake of grain. It is also utilized as a highly palatable carrier for medications for sick animals.
- Never feed moldy or insect infested forage to horses.
- Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.