Premium Chopped Timothy
Recommended For:Mature Horses, Overweight Horses, Performance Horses, Early Pregnant Mares, Senior Horses, And Breeding Stallions
Premium Timothy Grass Chopped is highly palatable and molasses-free. Chopped forage is cut into 2-4 inch pieces for easier digestion and horses with dental issues. For increased Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, chopped forage is sprayed with canola oil.
NET WT. 25lb (11.3 Kg)
Buy from Standlee
OTHER PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Rich in Omega-3 and 6 Fatty Acids
- Senior Friendly
- Highly Palatable
Per Pound of Forage
|Crude Protein||Min 8%|
|Crude Fat||Min 2%|
|Crude Fiber||Max 28%|
|Dietary Starch||Min 0.5%|
|Digestible Energy||1 Mcal/lb|
|Omega 3||Min 8%|
|Omega 6||Min 12%|
Timothy Grass Sun-Cured (Chopped), Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Glycerin, Green Tea Extract
Chopped forage is designed to allow for an easy transition; however, to minimize digestive upset, we recommend gradually replacing existing hay with the same weight of Standlee forage over a seven to fourteen (7-14) day period.
- Weigh the amount of forage provided to each horse to ensure you are feeding the proper amount.
- Chopped forage is often mixed with the grain portion of a diet to slow the rate of intake of grain. It is also utilized as a highly palatable carrier for medications for sick animals.
- Never feed moldy or insect infested forage to horses.
- Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.