Open Nutrition Q & A with Equine Nutritionist, Dr Tania Cubitt
This webinar with Dr. Tania Cubitt, Doctor of Philosophy in Equine Nutrition and Reproduction, is an open nutrition forum. Dr. Cubitt briefly discusses what is normal for horses, since we cannot address problems until that is known.
A few questions asked by attendees included:
- Feeding horses with allergies
- Options for low feeding in stalls/options for slow feeders
- Hay or forage retaining water in the hind gut
- Horses self-regulating with free choice hay
- Measuring weight of feed, soaked or prior to being soaked?
And many more!