Spruce Your “Coop” with The Chicken Chick’s Spruce the Coop® Herbal Fusion!
We know about the amazing benefits of The Chicken Chick’s Spruce the Coop® Herbal Fusion in our chickens’ nest boxes, but did you know there are many other uses for this delightful botanical blend? Here at Standlee Premium Western Forage, we use Spruce the Coop® Herbal Fusion to freshen and beautify our surroundings in a variety of ways! Check out some of our favorite uses, which you can easily incorporate into your life, too!
Car or Drawer Sachets
- Drawstring Organza sachet bags (available in wedding aisle of most craft stores)
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of The Chicken Chick’s Spruce the Coop® Herbal Fusion in the sachet and close with the drawstring.
- Place anywhere you would enjoy a fragrant boost such as your car, drawers or powder room.
Wedding Send-off “Confetti”
- Decorative paper
- Clear tape or glue
- Cut paper into approximately 4” x 4” squares.
- Roll paper into a cone shape.
- Secure with tape or glue.
- Fill with The Chicken Chick’s Spruce the Coop® Herbal Fusion.
- Have guests shower the newlyweds with a delightfully fragrant, biodegradable botanical blend instead of rice or paper confetti, which can be hazardous to wildlife.
- Large glass vase
- Battery operated pillar candle
- Turn on the candle and set in bottom of vase.
- Fill vase around the candle with The Chicken Chick’s Spruce the Coop® Herbal Fusion to desired height.
- Construction or other sturdy paper
- Mod Podge or school glue
- Wooden frame or Canvas
- Permanent marker or brush pen
- Desired accessories such as burlap, ribbon, or decals
- Choose a design (e.g., initials, animal silhouette, heart, etc.) and print out design onto a piece of copy paper.
- Cut outline of design to use as a template.
- Lightly trace design outline onto canvas.
- Spread a generous amount of Mod Podge inside outline with paintbrush.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of The Chicken Chick’s Spruce the Coop® Herbal Fusion on top of glue, gently pressing into glue until fully covered.
- Continue working in sections until the entire outline is covered.
- Tip - You may want to use a pair of tweezers to apply single petals in sparse areas.
- Allow to dry fully before hanging.
*Update for social distancing due to COVID-19: We want you and your family to stay safe and healthy during these uncertain times. With this in mind, we have provided retailer links to shop online where you may purchase all or some of the supplies mentioned above.
Spruce the Coop